The Chief Information Officer—Solutions and Partners 3 Small Business (CIO-SP3 SB) is a premier IT services contract that includes a broad array of services, including Cloud Computing, Cyber Defense, and Health IT solutions. This GWAC/IDIQ is open for use by all Federal departments and agencies. CIO-SP3 SB has a ceiling of $20 billion and expires in 2022. CollabraLink is proud to be an awardee of this GWAC as a 8(a) Small Business Prime. We are ready to serve the federal community with innovative IT solutions and our interdisciplinary experience in health IT and informatics. CIO-SP3 SB is a multiple award, Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This 10-year contract allows CollabraLink to provide IT services and solutions to both defense and civil agencies under the following 10 Awarded Task Areas:
- Task Area 1—IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare.
- Task Area 2—Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support.
- Task Area 3—Imaging.
- Task Area 4—Outsourcing.
- Task Area 5—IT Operations and Maintenance.
- Task Area 6—Integration Services.
- Task Area 7—Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance.
- Task Area 8—Digital Government.
- Task Area 9—Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10—Software Development.
Key Contract Features
- 10-Year $20 Billion multiple award GWAC
- Available for use by all Federal Agencies
- Multiple-Contract Types, including hybrid
- 0.55% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services
Advantages of CIO-SP3 SB
- Rapid Awards: CIO-SP3 SB plans to award some of their task orders within 30 days of proposal submission, allowing for an efficient and timely procurement process that starts customer programs on time.
- Defined Task Orders: Utilization of clearly defined task areas allows for both the customer and CollabraLink to focus on tailored solutions.
- NITAAC Program Support: Free comprehensive requirements assessments within 24 hours, Cradle-to-Grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center and easy-to-use online ordering systems are just a few of the benefits.