The Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) is a cost-effective, innovative solution for procuring information technology (IT) professional services from a pool of CMS experienced partners.
The purpose of this contract is to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services, to facilitate the modernization of CMS business processes and supporting systems.
SPARC is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), performance-based contract. It is available to all components within Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and all Health and Human Services (HHS) Operating Divisions to procure IT System development services, from end to end.
- $25 Billion Ceiling
- No Administrative Fee
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Access to high-quality industry partners
- Partners offer agile, waterfall, and hybrid methodology
- Small business set-aside
- Socioeconomic credit potential
- Ability to sole source to 8(a) partners for task orders under $4 million